Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Lavender For Wrinkles and Dry Skin

Yes, really, it works great! I have been plagued with extremely dry skin all summer and was trying all kinds of products with little success. My hands were so dry that they had big, deep, wrinkles and looked and felt horrible. I had a tube of Lavender cream and finally started trying that and was amazed at the results. The wrinkles were better from the first application and just continued to improve every day. My hands now feel soft and look so much better it is hard to believe.
When I realized how great it was doing on my hands I started using it on my face and I am very pleased with my diminishing wrinkles, the skin tone, softness, and healthy glow. I can't say that it will make all of your wrinkles disappear - it depends on the amount of wrinkling, your age, etc. but you will definitely see improvements. I did and I am 64.
The funny thing is I have tried a lot of different skin care creams over the years , some quite expensive, and the results with this inexpensive tube of Lavender cream are the best I have experienced. I wish I had found this 20 years ago.
I would appreciate comments and am open to questions.
Blessings, Gilly