Saturday, November 24, 2012

More Help For Restless Leg Syndrome



I have written about other remedies in the past that I had found helpful for Restless Legs but since not everything works for everybody I like to pass along any new things I discover.

My latest discovery for dealing with that unbearable twitchy, indescribably uncomfortable feeling in your feet and legs is a new way to use peppermint of all things.

I noticed this bottle of green Foot Lotion in the section devoted to bathtime products in the Dollar Store. The name of it is, quite simply, Peppermint Foot Lotion. It is said to be good for tired, aching feet and feels cool and soothing when you rub it into your skin. It sometimes tingles briefly and after a few moments you should notice that the restless discomfort is gone. It works for me and it is so nice to be able to deal with something so annoying so quickly and easily.

It is a good sized bottle too; 8.5 ounces - a lot  of foot relief for $1.00 and made in the USA . Good for Dollar Tree Stores!

No comments: