Saturday, January 19, 2008

Discover Pain Relief For Almost Everything :Arnica

Arnica is a fantastic Homeopathic remedy that I thankfully discovered a few years ago. It is so great that it is one of those things I wish everyone knew about. Some of the things it helps with:

Muscle soreness and aches
Sprains
Back aches
Bruises caused by falls, blows, or bumps
Joint pain
Shock
Trauma
Injuries
Childbirth

This is one of the best things you can keep on hand in your First Aid Kit for emergencies. It minimizes shock and trauma if someone has an accident and it is safe for children. And you. As this is a homeopathic remedy there are no side effects to worry about and no drug interactions either.
People use this before and after surgery and dental work and report speedy recoveries and no post operative pain. There are also many reports of pain relief and easier, faster than normal recoveries from fractures, sprains, etc.
I have, of course, used it for the usual things and was pleased at the results:

*Huge bruise on my husbands hip after a bad fall on the deck
*Back aches
*My bad knee - arthritis
*Headaches
*Sore muscles after gardening
*A sore wrist on my daughter-in-law caused by working on the computer 10 hours a day
*She was amazed at the instant results one quick spray of Arnica gave her
*A bump on my head after tripping and hitting a door frame.

The wonderful thing about Arnica is that it works in many more ways than advertised! I have used it for many things that the makers haven't even thought of. Such as:

*An ingrown toenail - very painful - swelling and pain soon gone and was able to cut out the embedded nail
*Bad burn on the palm of my hand - instant relief of pain AND it didn't recur
*A badly dislocated elbow bone that was extremely painful after hitting it on the edge of a door (tripped over the dog) It kept the pain away during the healing process
* Currently using it for the muscle and joint aches caused as a side effect of my husband's Chemo
( with impressive success)

Arnica is available in:
Spray
Ointment
Massage Oil
Pills
Bumpstick
Pills

I personally use all of them and always carry some whenever I leave the house.

No comments: