Thursday, January 17, 2008

A Little More On Lavender Healing

Lavender is very popular around here and we keep finding more ways it can help.

Recently one son complained of his elbows and the surrounding area on his arms feeling sore. When I looked they were very red and irritated. We couldn't figure out what caused it but I handed him a tube of Lavender Cream and he said it felt better after one use. I told him to keep the tube and use it every day and see what happened. He reported back that it gradually faded away.



Another son had a bad cold; the kind where your nose just won't stop running and becomes so sore, tender, (and red) that you don't want to even touch it with a tissue anymore . I handed him a tube of Lavender Cream and he gratefully put it on and found quick relief. His nose looked normal when I saw him the next day.

There are several articles in the archives on Lavender.



Blessings, Gilly

No comments: